Alan Dale Walker is an inmate on death
row in the state of Mississippi.
Crime
He was convicted of kidnapping, raping and
drowning Konya Edwards on Sept. 8, 1990. She met Walker in a
nightclub and an accomplice testified Walker forced the woman into
sexual acts at Crystal Lake in Harrison County.
His victim was Konya Edwards
His victim was Konya Edwards
Address
Alan Dale Walker 77293
Mississippi State Penitentiary Unit 29
Post Office Box 1057
Parchman, MS 38738
Links of Interest
Videos of Interest
Notes
If you have had experience with this
inmate, we'd love to provide your experience, negative or positive.
This can be done anonymously or not.If you are related to the victim,
we would also include anything you have to offer.

The system has failed.This worthless piece a shat should rot in jail.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJonJon S Pierson said...
ReplyDeleteKonya was my sister she was an awesome person how she ran into this piece of scum is beyond me our justice system it's a joke this piece of trash sit in the courtroom just smirking and smiling like it was funny no remorse whatsoever and the other guy that helped him Jason Riser it was his truck he done just as much if not more andaand he's already out I ran into him at dirt cheap recently it wasn't a friendly scene to say the least thank you for doing your part of letting trash bags like this walk all over your so-called justice system I guarantee if it was your child sister or daughter he would have been put to death long ago he don't want to die but yet he didn't have no problem taking my sister's life dirtbag
August 3, 2020 at 12:12 PM
So sorry for your loss, I cant believe this scumbag has sat on the row for so long
Deletehe also murdered my cousin.
DeleteI took care packages to the inmates before all the covid 19 started. I had one run in with this one. Of anyone has ever had a Devil look in there eyes it is this man. He had no remorse for his crime and the other inmates said he brags about it. He is disgusting. I had the most in easy feeling just being around him.
ReplyDeleteAlan Dale walker is a cousin of mine. When we were growing up as young girls. Our family told us to stay away from Alan and Aarron because they were both strung kn drugs and had mental problems. Our parents informed us if we wanted to stay alive to stay the hell away from both of them. They are very dangerous an capable of murder. I dont think a lie should have been made with Aaron castleberry . I believe both Aaron as well as Alan should have been executed by now. No new trials should take place. These men are not men but animals. Sick disturbed dangerous animals. If ever released they would both kill again. Alan was the most dangerous of the two. His mother Anita should have been charged as well. She had been involved in this. She knew what happened as well as knew the evidence in her sons room. Anita was also wearing konya clothes. Alan never had any remorse when he harmed anyone including killing animals for fun. It is a thrill for him to see others hurting or in pain. He is a very sick person.
ReplyDeleteKonya wasn't the only one he murdered and mutilated. He did the same to my cousin. I watch my aunt and uncle suffer over the years since this happened. I have read what they did to Konya and I know what my cousin went through. And for any judge to let him go and also the other guy that was involved is beyond me.
DeleteHe murdered my niece stabbed her nine times raped and mulated her . She had a son and a life to live and didn't get a chance . I will never understand evil ways of humans and the horrible crimes that are committed.
ReplyDelete