Skip to main content

John Gardner Texas

John GardnerJohn Gardner is a white male inmate on death row in the state of Texas. He was born on 01/03/1956 and convicted in Collin County and sentenced to death on 11/20/2006 . The crime occurred on 01/23/2005.

Update: He has a pending execution date of January 15, 2020. He was executed, his last words were
"I would like to say sorry for the grief I have caused. I hope you find peace, joy and closure. Whatever it takes to forgive me. I am sorry. I know you cannot forgive, me but I hope one day you will"

Crime

He was found guilty of capital murder on Thursday, Nov. 9 for the death of his estranged wife, 41-year-old Tammy Dawn Gardner, and sentenced him to death on Wednesday, Nov. 15.

Address

John Gardner 999516
Polunsky Death Row
3872 FM 350 South
Livingston, TX 77351

You can email this inmate utilizing Jpay.com   


Links of Interest

 

 

Videos of Interest


Notes

If you have had experience with this inmate, we'd love to provide your experience, negative or positive. This can be done anonymously or not.If you are related to the victim, we would also include anything you have to offer. 

Comments

  1. Tammy was a wonderful, loving person and mother.
    Who is missed daily by those of us who knew her.
    I use to run the local convenience store that they frequented and I am also a family friend to her and her children.
    I know that for fact that the abuse that Tammy spoke to others about really did happen.
    I can tell you that I personally on numerous times had Tammy come into my store often and even tho she tried to hide her black and blue swollen almost shut eyes with sunglasses you could still see what he had done to her, again.
    Then when she finally said enough is enough he tryed to sneak back to Texas with no other intent but to kill her.
    And left her children and family and friends at a lose of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your lose :( Domestic Violence is a curse upon women, so many wonderful women of all ages and races have lost their lives to abuse. Simply horrifying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Domestic or otherwise violence is a curse, period, to both women and to men.

      Delete
    2. You are correct. Men suffer in silence due to the gender stereotypes. A man can be terrorized by a woman as well :( and due to his upbringing, will not fight back. Excellent point.

      Delete
    3. In this case a man did the abusing, as it is almost all of the time. There are male domestic violence victims but nowhere near as prevalent as female victims. Always been that way and will in the future as long as there is domestic violence. Let's keep the focus on Tammy, who had her life taken from her by a worthless scumbag.

      Delete

  3. Why wasn’t he charged with killing his second wife, who was pregnant at the time. Also, did the baby die as a result of the shooting as well? He wouldn’t have been free to kill again. Another life list unnecessarily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I have found his second wife died. The infant was not mentioned, so I assume it also died.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol. 😂🤣.

      Unknown
      April 22, 2020 at 9:05 AM

      Fry this pos!


      The Feral Blue Chicken
      April 25, 2020 at 5:31 AM
      He was already executed?


      Delete
  5. torture this scumbag to death,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  7. the death penalty is the best thing to prevent harm, a rotten apple is a rotten apple

    and the death penalty is the only way to put an end to the actions of a rapist of a killer, they take a life, have to take theirs. they no longer deserve to live,

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I am French, I find that the anti-death row prisoners do not know what they are talking about, a killer a rapist a pedophile, does not deserve life, and God has nothing to do with the judgment, I would like them guillotine returns to Justice in France, this is what justice offers to a victim to appease him, and get back to his life as well as possible, `` for my part I had to leave my home threatened with death by the family ) even during trials they tried to intimidate,)
    I was very violently assaulted in August 2015. I am a real victim, I was raped, beaten to death and strangled, left for dead saved by neighbors who did not even recognize me when my face was swollen. rhinoplasty fracture of the broken nose, operation of the teeth, extract the roots, and sew the head on wounds of 12 to 38 cm and on the back of the legs, as much to say that I told my story in court and that I am considered as miraculous, I was saved. But justice understood me and he took a double sentence, 14 years in prison and a definitive expulsion from Europe, my action protects other women because he was a repeat offender. ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

David Barnett Missouri

David Barnett is an inmate on death row in the state of Missouri.. Previously sentenced to death, but the sentence was overturned by a judge in 2015 Crime Barnett was waiting for his grandparents when they returned home around 1:00 p.m. He confronted his grandmother and pushed her down in the hallway. He then pushed his grandfather to the floor and grabbed a knife that was lying on the nearby kitchen table. As his grandfather rose from the floor, Barnett kicked him in the head, and when he fell to the floor again, Barnett stabbed him repeatedly in the neck area. All told, Barnett inflicted ten stab wounds and numerous cuts to his grandfather’s neck, face, and hands. Satisfied that he had killed his grandfather, Barnett returned to the kitchen to get another knife and then began stabbing his grandmother in her neck as well. Once again, Barnett returned to the kitchen to get more knives. This time he retrieved two knives with which he continued to stab his grandmother until sh...

Kerry Spencer Alabama

Kerry Spencer was born in 1980. Kerry Spencer is on death row in the state of Alabama. He was born in 1980 You can write to this prisoner at Kerry Spencer 0000Z716 Holman Correctional Facility Holman 3700 Atmore, AL 36503-3700 Crime Kerry Spencer, was convicted of four counts of capital murder for his involvement in the shootings of four Birmingham police officers, Police Officers Harley Chisholm III, Carlos Owen and Charles Bennett Links of Interest Court affirms conviction, sentence of death row inmate in deaths of 3 Birmingham officers Birmingham Police Department's Deadliest Day: The 'fourth officer' learns survival isn't living Videos of Interest        

Troy Kell Utah

Troy Kell is an inmate on death row in the state of Utah.He is infamous because HBO made a documentary about his murder called American Gladiator. He was in prison for life on a previous murder where he killed a man who had alleged molested a friend of his (dysfunctional white knighting) when he and others killed an inmate who was black. Crime He was convicted of the 1994 murder of inmate Lonnie Blackmon inside the Utah State Prison in Gunnison. Kell stabbed his fellow inmate 67 times while screaming “white power” His appeal includes  Defendant stabbed fellow inmate Lonnie Blackmon (Blackmon) to death on July 6, 1994.   Prior to the attack, defendant, a white supremacist, had been involved in race-related altercations with several African-American inmates, including Blackmon. On the day before the killing, defendant and two of his accomplices, Eric Daniels (Daniels) and Paul Payne (Payne), submitted medical request forms to visit the prison's medical facility. ...