Christopher Lynn Johnson is an inmate
on death row in the state of Pennsylvania. He was born on 05/19/83.
He was sentenced to death 1 times in Adams County on 10/04/12.Crime
He was convicted of first-degree murder in the 2010 shooting death of Wildlife Conservation Officer David L. Grove
Address*
Christopher Lynn Johnson KT5466
Smart Communications/PADOC
SCI Greene
PO Box 33028
St Petersburg, FL 33733
* The state of Pennsylvania uses a service in Florida to screen their mail. You can alternately use email to contact this person.
* The state of Pennsylvania uses a service in Florida to screen their mail. You can alternately use email to contact this person.
You can email this inmate at
ConnectNetwork
. You will need to set up an account to do so, there is a fee for
using this service, and you will need the ID number which is KT5466
Links of Interest
Christopher Lynn Johnson is convicted of first-degree murder in Ofc. David L. Grove’s shooting death
Videos of Interest
Notes
If you have had experience with this
inmate, we'd love to provide your experience, negative or positive.
This can be done anonymously or not.If you are related to the victim,
we would also include anything you have to offer.
He killed a friend I grew up in chrlurch with all of my childhood
ReplyDeletePeople are not generally aware how much murder affects other people, you for example, this was your friend. It's not just parents and siblings that are affected.
ReplyDeleteI am a (childhood) ex-girlfriend of Chris'...I've never known of Chris to ever be violent which is why this comes as a huge shock to me. He was always very kind and loving. I feel for the man that lost his life, but I know that Chris is probably feeling horrible about it...I've not spoken to Chris in years, although I'd like to...I seen this and really felt as though I should comment...People make mistakes both big and small and people should pay for their actions, however, putting Chris to death sadly isn't going to bring this man back. Putting Chris to death is only going to hurt the people that love him...his sister, his mother, his father, which are really nice, God fearing people...God says that we are to forgive others if we want to be forgiven for our own sins. We need more love, peace, and FORGIVENESS in this world...Please FORGIVE him and have mercy on him...Again, people make mistakes...I ask that you please spare his life as you would want someone to do for your son, daughter, sister, brother, or friend.
ReplyDelete